DRAFT is proud to congratulate the following winners in our annual homebrew competition:
- Ashley Whitney-Rawls (D.R.A.F.T.): 28C Soured Fruit Beer, Sour Blonde aged on black and red raspberries, Best of Show
- Kevin Kluner: C2E: Cider with Herbs/Spices, Dry hopped cider
- Jim Scofield (D.R.A.F.T.): 13A: Dark Mild, Best of Dayton
- Bill Carleton (Annapolis Homebrew Club): 34B Mixed-Style Beer, Belgian Rye Pale Ale
- Mark Agostino (Chicago Beer Society): 3D Czech Lager, Czech Dark Lager
- J. Scott Thompson (D.R.A.F.T.): 18A Pale American Ale, Blonde Ale, Best of D.R.A.F.T.
Yellow-Springs Brewery selected 5D, German Pils, by Michael Wilcox (Wichita Homebrewers Organization)
Fifth Street Brewpub selected 24B, Belgian Pale Ale, by Eric Dye (D.R.A.F.T.)
Toxic Brew Company selected 30A, Russian Imperial Stout aged on ghost peppers, by Jim Scofield (D.R.A.F.T.)
Thanks again to everyone who participated as entrants, judges, stewards, and moral supporters, and thanks for working with us through the technical glitches. We hope to see you back next year for Brewfest 2016!