It’s that time of year again. For the price of a batch of beer you get all these great
- 10% Discount at both of Dayton’s Awesome Homebrew Shops – Brewtensils and HBYOB
- The opportunity to engage experienced brewers and judges in a relaxed setting to discuss techniques, beer styles, and ways to make your homebrew even better
- Our monthly meetings highlighting beer styles, brewing skills, and techniques
- An amazing monthly newsletter of events and activities
- An invitation for you and a guest to the DRAFT Member Holiday Party
- The real benefit is sharing the love of beer and brewing with a group of welcoming people – seriously don’t make me send you scientific articles on how loneliness affects your long-term health
- Go here to become a member or renew your membership!
Where are your membership dues spent?
- Food provided at club meetings
- Reference beers purchased for club meetings to discuss examples of beer styles
- The DRAFT Member Holiday Party
Do I have to be a homebrewer to be a member?
- No, DRAFT is for anyone who loves beer and wants to know more about brewing.
Do I have to be a member to attend a meeting?
- No, I would encourage you to attend a meeting first to make sure that the club is a good fit for you. Non-members are welcome to evaluate the club as guests to our regular meetings up to two times.
Can I sign up anytime to be a member?
- Yes, but the 10% discount at the local homebrew stores is based on a list given to the local shops. This list only gets distributed twice a year so I would encourage you to sign-up by the end of March.
I don’t trust websites and PayPal and fees and the government can I pay a for my membership another way?
- Yes, we accept cash and checks but as of yet regrettably not any form of cryptocurrency. Just bring your dues to the next meeting you attend.